Re: [BaadAssGremlins] OK guys lest get the ball rollin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] OK guys lest get the ball rollin

Bart,

Glad to here your coming out of the brand X engine
closet.
Your buddy rappin' Rodney is giving me tech tips
on putting turbo nissan diesel 4 banger in my gremlin.
It will run on used french fry oil, or peanut butter
in a pinch. But will lose approx 3.5% horsepower on
the peanut butter. I am hoping to get over 100 miles
to the gallon, and make the world a more eco friendly
place to live. Will keep you posted.

Bob.

P.S., thanks for asking, I KNOW you care.