Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Bart

In a message dated 4/22/03 10:23:11 AM Eastern Daylight Time, petriew@xxxx writes:

Not sure if I told ya before,but I opted out on the freeflow exhaust
manifolds and decided to buy some Hedmans.  I started installing them
yesterday (got the bitchy left one completely done).  Just have to
finish that off.  My rear diff leaked out all its fluid over winter
(have to reseal it).
After that, there are some relatively minor things to attend to
before I bring that beast to life :).  I can't wait, thank God spring
is finally here, I'm itching to teach some ricers what American iron
is all about

Allright Kel,thanx for breathing life in this group again,i'm glad you wentwith headers,i mean freeflows are great for daily drivers,but if you really wanna haul ass,headers are the way to go.so when will we see new pics of your Grem dude?mines still in a million pieces and i hopw soon i can start putting her back together,soon i'll have fresh pics of my friend Todds Gremlin,its back halved and has a Herman Lewis 401 stroker in it
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 360/T10
Moderator,BaadAssGremlins