Hey Bart

Not sure if I told ya before, but I opted out on the freeflow exhaust
manifolds and decided to buy some Hedmans. I started installing them
yesterday (got the bitchy left one completely done). Just have to
finish that off. My rear diff leaked out all its fluid over winter
(have to reseal it).
After that, there are some relatively minor things to attend to
before I bring that beast to life :). I can't wait, thank God spring
is finally here, I'm itching to teach some ricers what American iron
is all about.