Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hedders

In a message dated 9/25/02 3:10:36 PM SA Pacific Standard Time, petriew@xxxx writes:

OK OK, I'll get you some pics this Friday.  Its my EDO (earned Day
Off)  So I plan to work on my web page (its long overdue).
I'll post them here too.  If I don't, you can kick my lazy ass, k?

yeah well we all get to kick yer ass cuz i'm sure all here have seen your site and have been waiting to see updates on yer cool ass Gremster :)
Bart Mangrum
Moderator"BaadAssGremlins"