Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hedders

In a message dated 9/25/02 9:55:13 AM SA Pacific Standard Time, petriew@xxxx writes:

Somehow I managed to convince the wife that I need to buy Hedders for
the Grem. (How the hell did that happen????)

I'm getting Hedman 98310s which are supposed to fit '72-'75 Gremlin
Xs with V8s (or Spirits)

Anyone used these before?  Am I to expect any problems with
installation?

FYI, I have a starter that WILL clear the hedders, I got it when I
had this engine in my Rebel (with hedders) so that won't be an issue.

I decided to go this way, because the free-flows were becoming more
of a headache than I wanted.  These hedders are supposedly *designed*
for Grems, so I am looking forward to having NO TROUBLE with the
installation.

Any thoughts? Comments?

Hey Kel congrats on convincing yer ole lady that you need smore goodies for your Gremlin LOL, they shoulda listed them as fitting all 70-78 Gremlins cuz their engine comps are the exact same.,as for installing,i think you havta jack the motor up some and slip em through the bottum.what kind of exhaust are you gonna run?get some Flowmasters dude >:) and your starter i presume is a hi torque one? your headers woulda cleared the aweful PHord starter that AMCs use from the factory but from the heat of the Header it woulda eventually leaded to the dreaded "Hot Start"prob :( well anyways your gonna looove your Grem with Headers.so when will we get to see somemore pics?
Bart Mangrum
73 Gremlin 360/727
Moderator"BaadAssGremlins"