Before you all kick my ass...

Ok guys, I'm gonna have to delay the updating of my site.
I had taken a whole bunch of pictures, and my wife misplaced them.
They are buried somewhere in a folder/zip file on her machine (she
collects pictures) so who knows when I'll find them. Probably easier
to take new ones. I'll wait until the hedders arrive before I go
crazy.