Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Engine fit..

Bart, good question. I don't know how them factory boys did it, but the right hand manifold sure was a pain in the @##!. My factory 304 manifold's ports looked like something off a 4 banger compared to the 360 manifold. Weird thing was that the driver's side manifold was ok (304 and 360 were exactly the same).     The Mix