Manifolds/Engine Fit

OK guys,

I confirmed my suspicions. I checked out a factory 304 Grem and it
has those shitty "LOG" style manifolds. They don't have muc for
runners to speak of (all ports dump into the log) so they weren't as
tall. Because of this, they ended sooner and higher than the
Freeflows and don't interfere with anything.

The freeflows were made for the bigger cars that had almost 2 more
inches clearance on the pass side than the grem/hornets. They are as
close as you can come to headers in a stock manifold... One thing is
for sure, I'm gonna have to chain down the engine so the torque
doesn't cause damage to the manifolds and stuff..

Bart, turns out my driveshaft is 33.5" long from Center-of-U to
Center-of-U.

I'll let you know when I've updated my site.. hope to do that this
week. I took some pics of the flange during/after the install.

Cheers