Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Engine fit..

In a message dated 9/5/02 10:20:20 AM SA Pacific Standard Time, petriew@xxxx writes:

Anyway, all you V8 guys, I got a question.
I'm not using headers, but the freeflow exhaust manifolds.  It binds
on the passenger side stabilizer bar flange.  Because of this, I
can't align my tranny crossmember properly (the engine won't move
over far enough).  Did you guys grind a notch in the flange?  I heard
that I might have to do that.  Even still, the way things line up, I
think I'll have trouble putting exhaust on.. its a really tight fit

What did you guys do for a tranny oil tube fix? mines shoved right up
against the firewall, hard as hell to get at. I can't even get the
last bolt for my exhaust manifold on..

Any info on any of these questions would be great, Thanks

Kelly,i thought your Grem was a factory V8? if it was why are you having probs with your exhuast manifolds? also i'm telling ya if you switched to a set of hedman or Hooker 1 5/8s headers their fairly easy to install and work with and will free up some HP plus it will be easier mounting an exhaust set up i.e like me i have a set of Flowmaster 2 chambered 3 inch mufflers that turn down right at the front of the rear axle.and all this Hemi talk or Mopar talk is worrying me dude i hoope your not gonna shelve yer 360 <:)
Bart Mangrum
Moderator"BaadAssGremlins"
88 Chevy S10"For Sale?"
60 Ford F100 292 V8/3 on the tree