Front wheel question?????

Hey All.
I recently made a short run in my newly tubbed out Gremlin. All was
well, but the front tires. The front hubs on my Gremlin arent flat
like most hubs and when I put my rims n tires on, it makes em wabble
a little. The hubs are recessed like a pond in em and even has what
looks like a counterweight on one the edge and my aftermarket rims
arent lying flat. Did anyone else have this problem? Can I swap a hub
from another car onto mine? Rod