Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Front wheel question?????

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Front wheel question?????

In a message dated 8/9/02 10:25:35 AM SA Pacific Standard Time, hemmigremmie@xxxx writes:

Hey All.
I recently made a short run in my newly tubbed out Gremlin. All was
well, but the front tires. The front hubs on my Gremlin arent flat
like most hubs and when I put my rims n tires on, it makes em wabble
a little. The hubs are recessed like a pond in em and even has what
looks like a counterweight on one the edge and my aftermarket rims
arent lying flat. Did anyone else have this problem? Can I swap a hub
from another car onto mine? Rod

Heey Rob where ya been??Do you have front drums?if so ou should consider a front disk swap and if you spent all that money back halving your grem and your going to drop in a 354 Hemi,you should conisder some race front brakes i. Wilwood.you have any fresh pics by all means post em on here dude and don't be a stranger.
Bart Mangrum
Modetrator/psycho/numbnuts