Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Work I've done recently

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Work I've done recently

Hey Kel glad ya posted on here its been really quiet lately cmon folks post
here not some boring other group,i'll soon have pics of the progress of my
grem and my frineds 74 herman lewis prepped 401 grem and and feel free to
put pics on the group site good luck on your grem Kel
Bart M.
73 Gremlin AMC 360/727,3500 stall,540 cam,950 hp holley 4.56 rear
Moderator/Warlord/Dumbass