My progress!

HELLLOOOO Gremmy pals.
I to am making progress on my Grem. I finally have one of my wheel
tubs in and Im working on the other this evening. I have the fuel
cell ready to bolt in place with about 15 ft of Russell braided 1/2
inch fuel line ran up to the freshly installed regulator. Probably
set the pressure low with the mild sbc, but when the Hemi goes in,
Watch out!
I tried to do some touch up painting, but all the stores some one had
bought out all the black spray paint, nationwide? Huh, wonder who
that was?lol.
Anyway, I'll post a few more pics as we get em taken. Good luck on
your rides. Rod