Work I've done recently

I removed the shock tower covers and painted em black. Also the hood
hinges (they were concord blue). Didn't look right on an orange grem,
painted them black too. Rear diff cover, black. Will probably paint
the alternator bracket black too.. hell, I gotta use up that can of
black. All this stuff will match my black rad, black oil filler cap
and black wiper motor plate. Will clean up my battery tray and paint
it.. (black?? Sure, why not). Heater motor fan too (fresh black paint
of course)

Pulled the open carrier and will be replacing it with Twin Grip very
soon (this week?) Finally got my exhaust manifolds put on.. (guess
what! they are painted with high heat BLACK paint)

Then all I have left are the brakes (drums will be BLACK), exhaust,
minor wiring, and cut my driveshaft (no Bart, I haven't gotten around
to it yet.. but very soon.. like next week)

Then I can finally drive the little beast! (after I plate it of
course) I've been almost foaming at the mouth waiting to get out and
thrash some young pups in their "racy" cars.

I need some cashish!! Fortunatly, with yesterday being my B-Day, I
got $100 (I'm not buying another can of Black paint.. don't worry)

Anyway, hope you all are still working on your grems.

Gremlins.. Not just for Granny any more..