Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 401 info

If your runin a 727 and with the cam you wanna buy from me a 3200-3500 stall
would work great also a stage 2 shift kit in your trans would go good and a 9
inch ford,Mopar 8 3/4 or AMC model 20 from a 68-70 Jab or AMX would go well
as well but if you run a AMC rear like i do you need solid one piece axles
cuz the keyway on AMC V8 rears shear off under stress and you can lose a
axle.as for posting pics clikc on the main site baadassgremlins and where you
click on phtoes you can clikc on a button that says post a pic or somthin
like that and add what you wanna call the pic and clikc browse and whereever
you have pics stored on your pc alslong as their JPG's they'll post on the
site damn i hope that made sennce if not maybe someone on here can do better
LOL
Bart