Re: [BaadAssGremlins]

In a message dated 5/31/02 1:07:10 PM SA Pacific Standard Time, fatpillowman@xxxx writes:

DAMMIT MAN!  I WISH I had your money LOL

My budget is small.. strike that.. its freakin TINY.

My budget is dinky as well,most of my parts were bought or horse traded used you gotta go out and find them deals  i am always hangin round with guys who are upgradin their shit and sell their go fast goodies to me for far less than new and theres usually nothing wrong with the part they sell me.Hit yer local swap meets ask around for the parts yer lookin for trust m,e theres always some guy whos buddys friends uncles brothers stepsons dad has a few old gremsters rotting in his backyard wantin to get rid of em for real cheap.
Bart