Re: [BaadAssGremlins]

DAMMIT MAN! I WISH I had your money LOL

My budget is small.. strike that.. its freakin TINY.

As far as I can tell without lookin :Þ, my engine is stock bore.
I wish I woulda looked closer when I got it. It came out of a '74
Javelin or so the guy said... I bought a the mild Summit Cam kit and
decided to put that in one day. Pulled the existing Cam and found
out it was already slightly taller! I didn't pull #'s or try to ID it
in any way (wish I woulda, but I'm guessing its LIKE a Comp #268).
While I was in there, I shoulda checked the Bore on the engine to see
if it was stock or not (OK, I'm a DumAss, so what? I just wanna get
that Ho on the road).
Later, after I had buttoned it up again, I got thinking about the
whole situation. The wrecker I got it from claimed it was a 304
(stupid shit, it was a 360!! Man did I laugh, long and hard). He
claimed it was rebuilt.. ya right. Newer frost plugs don't mean shit,
especially if it had a worn cam, right?! LOL
Anyway, I'm going with the free flows and dual Dynomax mufflers + H
pipe.
I've got a 650cfm Holley with Mechanical Seconds (Speed Shop guy
says "ooh, thats too much carb"... whatever dumass.) If its not
breathing enough, I got a Carter ThermoQuad 800cfm I can chuck on
that Performer Intake.
I'm running an AMC20 rear that will have 3.54:1 Twin Grip and a 727
with shift kit and tork linx. I don't PLAN to spin more than 5500 RPM
between stop lights, I figure I can kill ricers in that distance.
Thats all I'm after anyway, some good kills.
My setup is by no means a ground pounder, but it should throw that
Grem around like panties in a sorority house.
I'm sure I'll still eat Chevy's and Frods with ease. Kids around here
are too lazy or stupid to build a good rod. They'll be too busy
staring at my wonderful Grem to remember to put their foot into it.
LOL!!!!
I'll bet the first 'stang I race will go down like a cold beer on a
hot Christmas morning. He'll be crying all the way home. "I can't
believe I got beat down by a GREMLIN.. A FREAKIN ORANGE GREMLIN..
Waaah!!!"

Aw, boo hoo, serves you right for buying a FROD.

Bart, are you doing wheel stands yet? Stick your arms out the window
and you'll be flying :)

If I ever find a 401 I'm gonna do it up good, Aim for 521 HP baby!
Gotta win a lottery first (DOH! forgot that part)