Re: [BaadAssGremlins]

Ok your street/strip catagory i have a used cam with less than 3k miles on it
perfect for you its a Comp.Hyd 292 advertised duration and 518 lift,it was in
my 0.60 over 360 i'm upgrading my engine with a solid cam so thats why i'm
sellin my comp if you wanna buy it i'll sell it for 50$
you wanna go with headers,skrew what them retards on the AMC list say about
free flows cmoon were out to kick some ass not impress the elderly at some
car show
youd be set with Hedman or Hooker comps inch and 5/8s headers any bigger
and your gonna have clearence probs plus plus bigger headers aren't nessesary
unless you wanna run 10s ,you wanna haul ass Get ya a Torker from
edelbrock,don't go playin with hem old ass R4B intakes or some Holley or a
Perfomer although they are good but were talkin 1970s tech man we wanna beat
a 2002 Z28 not Starsky & Hutchs 76 Torino LOL.you take your engine heads
crank and rods to the machine shop yet?get em mic'd if all is good get your
crank polsihed the oil holes chamfered,your rods balanced.a good 0.30
overbore would be ok with your engine and Arias and Venolia Ross and JE can
make some killer pistons for you,the TRWs although i good their heavy steer
clear of any cast piston,Badger mades some really shitty cast pistons that
i've heard totally ruined some AMC V8ssp steer clear from Badger
especially.as for carbs any Holley or Demon carb would work well def. a
double pumper on wither carb i run a Holley Hp 950 cfm its a mighty carb and
you maywanna go with a 750 or 850 dp cuz i'm stupid and run a hot rod with a
race only engine i might get maybe 2 miles to the gallon LOL,whatrear are you
runin?i run a 69 AMX rear with Moser one piece axles "A MUST with AMC V8
rears" and the tubes have been welded for added strength and 4.56 gears,what
kinda trans do you have?other members please feel free to offer your go fast
recipes and tell me to go pound broken beer bottles up my ass if i'm wrong on
some parts here LOL
Bart M.
Moderator/warlord/Dictator/dumbass