[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Here AMCer, AMCer.......the lure of the arches

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Here AMCer, AMCer.......the lure of the arches

Simms askes:
> whatever happened to eating our young?...
 Brien replied:
> That's E-Z......... 'MacDonalds'.........  check the Clown.....
To which I reply:
Ronand McDonald also eats AMCers. Lures them into his Neverland nest with
thoughts of winning a FREE AMC SPIRIT. It works. Hope this jpeg comes thru.
Must have Big Mac. Must Have Supersize 108 oz Coke and Pound O' Fries. Clown
Friend Because AMC Free. Car Have Air Shocks On Only Driver Side To Support
Supersized AMCer Ass.

Give the gift of life to a sick child.