[BaadAssGremlins] "Smother that girl in chocholate Syrup..... strap her

[BaadAssGremlins] "Smother that girl in chocholate Syrup..... strap her onnn ah-gen!...Oh Baby"

From:           	BaagAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:             	BaagAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        	         Digest Number 64U
Send reply to:  	BaagAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Message: 6
   Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:04:54 -0000
   From: "Simms" <MrSimms7@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Ya - ta ta - ta - ta - ta - tatata - Play it Again Lu
!...

whatever happened to eating our young?...

=========================

That's E-Z......... 'MacDonalds'.........  check the Clown.....
ever see their 'Breakfast' Sandwich ?  No mystery on
those suspicious 'Disapearances' ...........

'Tarantula' carb / manifold ?  Thrush pipes ?

Oh YeaH!  Mothers of Invention - 'Freak Out' album -
  "She's only Thirteen 'n she knows how to Nashty"

What a great  - Great song!

Well, as Doc said - the weather brought Snow - then Moist
Air & then a Freeze - so all the trees are brown .....
& shelled in Ice.

I'm in the Mountain area of the Hudson Valley & travelling
up toward the Original Woodstock Site in Bethel NY is
an Incredible sight .  Oct. 1969 - a cool weekend spent
there groovin' to Janis & Jimi......... time doesn't fly,
it Rockets!  Bethel is roughly 40 min. from here.
I was 13 in '69.

Going up that way soon to check on  parts for the
EAGLEseries50 - probably in a week as I need ropes
& packing mat to Cherokee  & the weather
right now ...... "ain't".

I've to be in 'mending mode' so I have to alternate
between bed & desk for awhile - but that gives
plenty of opportunity to surf & find what I'd need
for the next phases of : 'The Build'.

I did find a Race Trans Shop in Jersey that does
Lexus work - which is great since shipping these
puppies is a hundred here - hundred there.

Since running anywhere from 275HP to 400HP
is one hundred HP over the normal 300HP the
6sp. would see behind an LS 430 - a better
Planatary gearset thrust bushing kit will go in
along with a small mod to improve fluid line
pressure.  Otherwise - the trans is built by
the same Company that builds the JEEP
AW4 Trans. -  Aisin Ltd.  and are virtually
Bullet-Proof.

There are a few 401 & 360
powerplants backed by the Aisin running
around.  If it is a JEEP - you can use the
AW4 & the 4.0 bellhousing.

If it is a RWD-2WD, you use the Toyota
Supra 2WD trans & the JEEP 4.0 bellhousing
since the AW4 is the same trans with a
different tailhousing for the AW part as
in the Supra.
With this you'd have a Genuine 4spd
Automatic.

Really lucked into this 6spd
- as after I'd driven
my friends girlfriends Mercedes, I was
hooked on an Automatic with more gears
than 3 .  Was surfin' eBay & punched
in some different searches - Bingo !

$140.00 for a 6spd. & convertor.

This LS430 has a Low 1st.
gear ,  so WOT launches will have the
car in motion with very little strain on
the trans itself.  This isn't my usual
but is nice to have just in case.

Located one site that does computer
interface between ECM and the Trans.
control module - so perhaps I'll be
able to tie the trans into the ECM
for throttle input information.

All this is back burner for laters cashes -
but the very low mileage 6sp. & convertor
are 'In stock' .

The 6spd. does have Auto / Manual valve
body - wonder if my Hurst Auto-Stik can
be modded to work on this one shift lever
trannie ..........

........'hmhmhm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hm-hmmm........;)'

             Brien.
         NEW YORK
   eagle registry #501
eagle kammback registry