[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Car Craft 74' Grem, 70'390, 904, amc 20 pump gas r

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Car Craft 74' Grem, 70'390, 904, amc 20 pump gas running 7.42's on reringed 390!

Hey nice runs on the car!...too bad the motor is a lil muff'd
up...you'll git'er...

I wouldn't let no one scare ya about the roll bar...yer only runnin
1/2 the distance that orange car was...and yer car isn't as quick as
it was (YET!) either...

think bad things and bad things will happen...

only reason I'd run a roll bar is if I was made to put one in by the
track...or my heap needs one for structural integrity...LoL

helmet...yeah...cause they make me...heck...I've only ever ran a lap
belt...and the old one even got jammed so I just ran w/o it! LMAO! it
was funny...

sounds like you really like those cal-tracs...I'll be steppin up to
them when I grow up...ain't got that kinda money for those for a few
years...something about gettin on my feet...LoL...

anyways...what kinda short times are you pullin?

oh...and just for shits-n-giggles...what front springs are you
runnin?... ;D  LoL...

'Thanks & Giving.'