[BaadAssGremlins] Coming Back To Ones Roots After Almost 30 Years.

[BaadAssGremlins] Coming Back To Ones Roots After Almost 30 Years.

My father and his father always drove Hudson's, in 1960 my father bought
his first AMC, a 4 door American. The Bath tub as I used to call it. I
learned to drive on it in 1962. I bought my first new AMC a 65 American
440 Twin stick. My brother learned to drive on my mothers 62 Classic and
bought his first new car in 1970 a Javelin and only AMC he ever owned.
He sold it in 1977. He now lives in Phoenix with his second wife and
spotted the 70 Javelin pic inclosed sitting in a driveway
and may buy it after it is made into a driver. A mechanic he is not so
once it is a driver he can work on it from there himself. He is building
a new house and told me a few months ago that he was building an extra
large garage in case he came across a 70 Javelin. The only obstacle I
see may be getting his wife (The Ball & Chain) to approve the purchase.
She runs the show and his life unfortunately. It's not that he can't
afford it as he received the same large sum of money as I did. I just
hope for once he doesn't let her bully him and do somthing for himself
for a change after 20 years with her he deserves it. Me I don't have a
problem owning an AMC I have owned one continuously from 1965 till this
day.
And I am still on the same wife too, will be 36 years in April.
"Doc"

Give the gift of life to a sick child.