[BaadAssGremlins] Last Word on the Lost GT/ Time To Move On Lu

[BaadAssGremlins] Last Word on the Lost GT/ Time To Move On Lu

Lu as my wife told me some things are just not meant to be as I lost out
on my orange Hornet 5 years ago. I didn't stop looking for another AMC
but continued to work on my yellow one. Over the years I looked at
several cars from Matador sedans, Hornet coupes, Hatchbacks and wagons,
and a Gremlin. Most junk, some decent cars but waaay over priced for the
cars condition and a few real nice but way out of my price range. The
only Gremlin I was going to look at out in N.J. I lost out on because I
had an emergency trip to the hospital and couldn't call to say I
couldn't make the date I made to look at it. The guy the day after our
date sold it to a used car lot before I could get in touch with him. I
didn't bother to call the lot as  now figured it was going to be a big
buck rare classic. The orange car came up for sale suddenly on a
saturday afternoon and by shear accident I was home when my friend
called me to tell me about it. 2 hours later it was mine. So you never
know what will happen.
"Doc"

'Thanks & Giving.'

--- Begin Message ---
Thanks all for the encouragement about the lost GT. As you can see
from the photos of it posted in my folder, it is going to take much
more than merely dropping in an engine and hooking up the A/C to get
this baby right. Like a couple of you said, I bet I will have the
opportunity to own it again. And for now, its off to the tech
school's body shop with the doors & hood from my '74. I plan on
putting the front end together this week and get it ready to become
a rolling chassis, ready for paint. -Lu-

--- End Message ---