[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad News for Me about the GT

[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad News for Me about the GT

Well yes and no. Cars in barn - yes. It sat around this one guy's
yard for years. I had offered to buy it from him a few months
earlier but we could never agree on a price. Now suddenly he has to
clean up his place and he *gives* it away to his neighbor for a lawn
mower. The neighbor is one of those wheeler dealer types
who "already had other buyers willing to pay twice my offer" for the
car. He was supposed to contact me today with a final decision, and
when I hadn't heard from him by 3:00, I called him. He told me he
had sold it last night to a guy with a used car lot who planned
on 'dropping a 258 in it' and reselling it for $6000 - $8000 like he
had seen on the internet. I will post photos of the car in my file
so that you can judge for yourself if only dropping in an engine
will fetch that money. Time for me to move on. -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, baadass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

> In a message dated 1/8/05 9:33:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
> JohnRosa@xxxx writes:
>

> Why  did it fall through?
>
> John W  Rosa
> http://www.JavelinAMX.com
>

> I fear it was prob a 'Cars In Barns'reason :(
> Bart

Give the gift of life to a sick child.