Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad News for Me about the GT

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Sad News for Me about the GT

In a message dated 1/8/05 10:05:54 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, lumina333@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Well yes and no. Cars in barn - yes. It sat around this one guy's
yard for years. I had offered to buy it from him a few months
earlier but we could never agree on a price. Now suddenly he has to
clean up his place and he *gives* it away to his neighbor for a lawn
mower. The neighbor is one of those wheeler dealer types
who "already had other buyers willing to pay twice my offer" for the
car. He was supposed to contact me today with a final decision, and
when I hadn't heard from him by 3:00, I called him. He told me he
had sold it last night to a guy with a used car lot who planned
on 'dropping a 258 in it' and reselling it for $6000 - $8000 like he
had seen on the internet. I will post photos of the car in my file
so that you can judge for yourself if only dropping in an engine
will fetch that money. Time for me to move on. -Lu-
LMAO"Not Laughing at you Lu' don't Worry Lu,just bide yer time,you'll see that same car on some dudes lot or yard desperatly trying to get rid of it for 50 lousy bucks 8 K LMAO LMMFAO jeezus,idiots in this world i tells ya'shaking head'
Bart