RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Eddie (or anyone, really) - Info. needed

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Hey Eddie (or anyone, really) - Info. needed

GT came as follows (in addition to or in place
of standard Gremlin equipment):

Fender flares and front air dam (same as 78 Concord AMX
                pieces and similar to Spirit AMX pieces)
GT spoked wheels with trim rings (aka Magnums)
DR70x14 RWL tires
Front Sway Bar (actually anti-sway bar...giggle!)
GT side stripes
Body-color bumpers with black guards and nerf strip
Dual black sport mirrors.
Brushed silver dash panel bezels (like 78+ AMX)
Rally gauge package including Tachometer
Vinyl bucket seats
3-spoke sport steering wheel
extra-quiet insulation package

The ad makes it sound as if more is part of the
package, but it's creatively worded, and what
they really mean when they say 'to name a few'..
and 'and much more' is that the standard Gremlin
gear is also standard on the GT.

In the end, it's a Gremlin wearing all the usual
AMX equipment... now packaged into a Gremlin.

Not that that's a BAD thing!

Hmm....this gives me another thought.....

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com

Give the gift of life to a sick child.