Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slotted Rallye Wheels

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Slotted Rallye Wheels

Bill

Looks like the restoration is off to a heck of a start. Is this your first resto?

Be careful removing those coil springs. I had the same trouble with spring compressors so I made my own tool using a length of half all-thread,  two pieces of channel iron and several nuts.

Look long enough and you will find the wheels you want. Just don't be shocked when you see how much they sell for. But then, if you've been around AMC's you already know what I mean.

You have a lot of work ahead of you. Keep the faith and don't give up.

Keep us updated from time to time and let us know if we can help.

Rick