Re: [BaadAssGremlins] 2005 A New Year

My New Year's Eve was about the same as Doc's my other half was in bed so I did my usual. At midnight I fired off six blanks in my old revolver and went to bed. I used to use live rounds but I guess in my old age I am a little more cautious. It is close to 60 here today a little misty but warm. I poured about 1/2 bottle of the fuel stabilizer in the Gremlin and then started it up and let it run for about 20 minutes. No problems starting it I was happy. I am not going to do like I did last year every few weeks I am going to start it this winter. I know this weather won't last but I am ready for spring. The foot of snow and 0 temperatures we had last week was enough to last me for four or five winters. Hope everyone has a Happy New Year and we all have good luck with our AMC's in 2005.
Terry