Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Nothings Ever Easy

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Nothings Ever Easy

Thanks for asking Lu, the ribs are much better. I have always been a
fast healer and apparently still am which is my good fortune. The
initial pain was unbearable and the pain killers barely made a dent in
the pain. As far as patience goes I have no choice but to sit and grind
these washers to the proper size. I couldn't just sit in the house for
the last 2 days because of the ice and snow and do nothing. Even though
I had enough washers ground down to size for the hatch panel I still
could not start on it as I have a 3 foot Christmas tree on the dinning
room table where I do my upholstery work. It is a boring tedious job but
I knocked off another 50 yesterday. I am not going out of the house till
this afternoon so maybe i'll knock off another 25 this morning.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used

--- Begin Message ---
You must have the patience of Job, Doc! How are the ribs healing?

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
Being a model builder I have a small modler's 4" bench style grinder
that I am using to grind the washers the 64th they need to fit. Talk
about a labor intensive boring job. I spent 4 hours yesterday and
only did 81 washers. The hatch panel takes 60 and the rest of the
interior will take about 500 approximately. Since I am stuck in the
house again today I guess I may as well get going on grinding some
more since there is not anything else I can do for my cars.
> "Doc"

--- End Message ---