[BaadAssGremlins] Defineing Lip Synching - Suthin Stahl

[BaadAssGremlins] Defineing Lip Synching - Suthin Stahl

From:           	BaagAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:             	BaagAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        	[BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 628
Send reply to:  	BaagAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yeah really i mean upstate New Yorkers have this talk through
their nose
accent.for instance my moms boss is from Rome NY and calls
her Keeyeahthee
'her  name is Kathy' and me Baeeeert LOLOL  and NY NYers
call me Bwaart
LOL Bart aka Baeeeeert Bwaart

++

Hey!..........  they're just 'Lip-Synching' Bart !
The actual sound comes from somewhere else
....... further South! :)

ooh-wahh-ooh-wahh,  00h-wahh-oohWah

             Brien.
         NEW YORK