[BaadAssGremlins] New Yawk Snow

At least it didn't snow before or on Christmas day. We loaded up the
orange Hornet and me and the wife and 2 son's went to my daughters for
dinner. Yesterday I took the Yellow Hornet and me and the wife went to
my youngest son's god fathers house for an afternoon visit. I hadn't
seen his son in a long time as he is a teacher in Florida and him and
his new wife were up for the holidays. We had a short visit as I wanted
to get home before the snow started. I just made it and got the car in
the garage at 2:00pm just as the roads started to slick up real quick
due to the low temps. I woke up at 3:30am this morning and it had had
already stopped snowing. It appears we lucked out as we only caught the
edge of the storm and only got 2-3 inches. It is supposed to warm up
tomorrow and the rest of the week so the snow should be gone by
wednesday. There is no snow forecast for the next 7 days. Needless to
say I will not be going out till mid week. It looks like the 2 Hornets
will be getting a rest this week as I will be using the old Chebby. I
understand from the news that Road Island and the Boston area of Mass.
is getting at least 12 inches of snow.  AMC content, I put in all the
supply's last week to finish up the custom hatch interior upholstery
panel since I figured i'd be stuck in the house for a few days.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used