[BaadAssGremlins] Silver Bells - Silver Bells : Smithin'a Wesson

From:           	BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To:             	BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject:        	[BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 626
Send reply to:  	BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   From: Plumpy72@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Merry Xmas Guys N Gals

Wishing everyone

  Merry
     Christmas

from Texas........

Rick

++++++++++++++++++++++++

OK Texas !   'Have a Happy Motoring Holiday' New Year ~~!

Here are some Xmas News Updates I ran across :

Due to Global Warming,

St. Nicks' new address is:

'Little St. Nick'
  Penthouse 'X'
    Avenue 'A'
TRUMP TOWERS
  new york city
  00200-0100
Personal Rep. Contact :
Ms. 'Amaroasa'

More Breaking News..... :

Rudolph was mistaken for a
Ten Pointer while Vacationing
on the New Jersey Coast. -

Memorial Donations should be sent
to the New Jersey Shore Rod & Gun
Club.

His Rack will be on Display over the Bar
at P&Gs in New Paltz, New York over
the Holidays.

A 'Blue PLate Special' will be available
New Years Eve :

'Red Nose Fricassie' - served in a Wine Sauce.

Holiday Happy Hours :  2 'till 9pm.
Girls get in Free!

Dasher has crossed over - dances
in a Trannie joint off 48th -