Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New Yawk Snow

X mas eve my mom,nephew,and 2 neices loaded up in my 73 Fury,it was funny as we took a huuuge crapload of presents over to my grandparents as we have X mas eve dinner/opening gifts over there.so Mom was worried bout enough room and suffice tosay all fit in the corner of my trunk as you can load 10 bodies in there iof you wanted LOL
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here