Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I would like to put my car for sale

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I would like to put my car for sale

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] I would like to put my car for sale
Yes, like Bart says, please prominently state your location. It seems like often when something is put up for sale the first thing we see are three or four different posts saying "Where are you?"  Also at least some idea of asking price. "Best Offer" isn't very helpful. If you don't know what it is worth, how can you expect somebody fifteen hundred miles away who has never seen the car to know?
Just my two cents (or best offer ;) worth,
Onree

on 12/21/04 8:54 PM, baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx at baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx did write: