[BaadAssGremlins] Re: Hey Lu

Hey, even the rednecks around here don't drive those early Broncos
anymore! However, they all still have gun racks in their pickup
truck windows and Rebel flag decals (although they are in the shape
of a deer head now). Guess those Broncos do look good with a lift
kit and big knobby tires. (woo hoo)! *grin* -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, AMC74HORNET@xxxx wrote:
> I learned to drive on my father 60 automatic American and then
learned
> how to drive a standard shift on a 54 Willy's pickup. Personally I
> haven't seen an early Bronco in at least 20-25 years around here.
There
> must be a calling for a lot of parts for them from somewhere to
warrant
> the huge amount of repo parts made, but not from around here by
me.
> "Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used