[BaadAssGremlins] sc/360 in LA pix

Here are some photos for ya'll of the SC/360 in Los Angeles a fellow called
me about and I pased on it for $2000, complete car, no, the flapper setup is
not for sale, it will be going on another SC/360. I understand the fellow
who I gave this lead to will be eventually selling this one, but not sure
what he is going to do to itas he has some high dollar AMC iron and also
just bought Nevland's SC/360 for $12K on ebay. We talked before he bought
that one, about 1-2 hours, as he asked me about Nevland, and hell, I have
known Joe Nevland for years, real nice heads up guy in frigid North Dakota.
But this fellow who bought both of these is a collector sort of like myself.
Ok, I'm a hoarder, collector then vendor. So if this green SC/360 is up for
sale after he finishes with it, he told me he would let me know in advance,
and I'll let Bart's group here of Gremlin and Hornet lovers know.
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX
713.464.8825
eddiestakes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx