Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Old Age--Me Not My Cars

Get well Doc and more calcium. My 91 Town Car doesn't fit in parking spaces.

baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:
In a message dated 12/14/04 6:50:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, AMC74HORNET@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Almost all work will stop on my cars indefinitely as I have a few broken
ribs as of last night. During one of my emphazima induced coughing
attacks last night I broke a few ribs. I need to do my normal banking
today and may have the new heater control vacuum lines installed today
since I am already out. Other than that I am out of commission for 4-6
weeks other than ordering some parts. I am sure glad I have most of my
orange Hornet's repairs done. It is such a nice car to drive now and has
big doors so it should be easy to get my fat old crippled ass into
versus one of those 4 door cars they call full size cars. I use a Ford
Taurus car cover on my yellow car. It fits like a glove. That is now
considered a full size car. Bite me!!!! What would a Gremlin be
considered now? a mid-size?
"Doc"
Jeezus Doc,i hope your ok.And as for car sizes,my 73 Fury must be considered collasal nowadays.lol
Bart