Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Old Age--Me Not My Cars

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Old Age--Me Not My Cars

Title: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Old Age--Me Not My Cars
My first brother-in-law had a white 73 Fury that he called "Moby, the great white whale" after Moby Dick, Herman Melville's novel. What a huge car!
Onree
baadass73gremlin@xxxxxxx wrote:

Jeezus Doc,i hope your ok.And as for car sizes,my 73 Fury must be considered collasal nowadays.lol
Bart