Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 610

Hey Bart,
Thanks for the reply.  On that Concord clip you had
seen installed on a Gremlin....I have to go back this
weekend or mid next week to look for myself but do you
recall how the transition from the doors to the clip
was?  The Gremlin has that sheetmetal styling line
that runs from the rear window forward just under the
door windows to the front just under the front grill
overhang.  I don't believe the Concords have that.
Just thought I'd ask if you noted that at all??

Bill

http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used