[BaadAssGremlins] Big v. Little AMCs: Front Springs?

[BaadAssGremlins] Big v. Little AMCs: Front Springs?

Just checking interchangeability.

I have front springs from a Javelin 401 donor.

Will they fit into a 87 Eagle wagon?

If they fit, what changes can be expected
to the car? Ride height? Stiffened ride?
More?

Also have Hornet V8 springs. Are these the
same as the Javelin springs or somewhat
softer? How will they affect the Eagle?

The Eagle has one broken spring, so while
we're at it, we figured we'd try to cheaply
gain some ride height. The rear may be
handled with helper springs and/or air
shocks.

Thoughts appreciated.