RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlins, Hornets, Eagles oh my

RE: [BaadAssGremlins] Gremlins, Hornets, Eagles oh my

Sadly, his buyer backed out, so it still waits
for a new owner. I am *SO* freakin' tempted!!!
If only I could get it hauled back to Jersey
for $500 or less.

> Someone mentioned parting out a Hornet, here is another in Kansas:
> http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1681635.html

This guy is named Ray Mick- sent me a nice gauge
pod (that Eddie and I had a long discussion about)
for a good price and fair shipping. He was even
willing to hold the Hornet I bought from another
seller for me when transport was going to be
delayed. Good guy.

> Anyone need a Twin Grip for Gremlin or Hornet for $75.00?
> http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1724515.html

If only it were for a V8....damn it!

John W Rosa
http://www.JavelinAMX.com