[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlins, Hornets, Eagles oh my

[BaadAssGremlins] Gremlins, Hornets, Eagles oh my

Hey wasn't this on ebay a few times? Looks like it might still be for sale
too:
http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1733362.html

And in Plant city, FL, two Gremlins for $500:
http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1722074.html

Someone mentioned parting out a Hornet, here is another in Kansas:
http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1681635.html

And this fellow appears to have a number of cars he is parting out like
Gremlins:
http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1657640.html

http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1621632.html

Anyone need a Twin Grip for Gremlin or Hornet for $75.00?
http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1724515.html

Eagle nests over 6 of them parting out eh:
http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1708160.html

Rare 78 Gremlin GT in orange, and a 304 car. But the 304 was not a option in
1978, as the Gremlins were last offered with 304 in 1976 if memory serves me
right:
http://epage.com/js/mi/n0/1691875.html
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston AMX