Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Digest Number 610

In a message dated 12/14/04 11:06:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, bldfw@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Hey Bart,
Thanks for the reply.  On that Concord clip you had
seen installed on a Gremlin....I have to go back this
weekend or mid next week to look for myself but do you
recall how the transition from the doors to the clip
was?  The Gremlin has that sheetmetal styling line
that runs from the rear window forward just under the
door windows to the front just under the front grill
overhang.  I don't believe the Concords have that.
Just thought I'd ask if you noted that at all??

Bill
Bill all 70-78 Gremlin doors are the same and all 70-77 Hornet doors will fit as well also all 78-83 Concord doors fit,and 79-83 Spirit doors will fit but the top frame of the door slopes down more at the edge.And any Gremlin you can swap front ends on the above cars i mentioned.AMC cars have a lot of interchangable parts.
Bart

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here