[BaadAssGremlins] Damsel in Distress in Pittsboig Pa.

[BaadAssGremlins] Damsel in Distress in Pittsboig Pa.

OK BaGBoys -

Damsel in Distress in Pittboigh Pa.

Yeah, it's an Eagle - with that crap
BVD carter carb on it - which is 90%
the fukup on this car.

Anyone in the area can get paid and
bail out a Bodacious Babe - .

Celena isn't yesterdays News , gents......

    Brien.
NEW YORKa

Message: 3
   Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 18:47:35 -0000
   From: "Celena" <celena1313@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Mechanic Pittsburgh Area---

Hi Guys,
  Well, only 2 leads, neither worked out, 1 is way too
far (6 hours
away), the other is not in business.
  The reason I did not list what is wrong with the car
is because I
am done with trying to work on it myself, because I
can not, and
because I am tired of everyone telling me how to fix it
10 different ways,
but no one wants to fix it even if they get PAID. It has
been toyed with
too much, and there is no such thing (with the
exception of this board) as
a mechanic who will listen to me when i talk cars,
even when I am
specific.
  Winter is coming, and I desperately need my car on
the road. I lost a
job in February because I could not get to and from
work, transportation
was unreliable AFTER $$2500umped into it...I do not
want this to happen
again. Please you guys, a reference, a mechanic...I
am not asking for a
freebie here---Somebody has got to know someone
closer than Ontario who
can work on an AMC???  I am in Pittsburgh PA...The
major work has been
done (i think) Come on guys--- someone has got to
know someone. thanks
again   Celena

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used