Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My New Hornet Pic's

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] My New Hornet Pic's

Thanks Bart the car came with the wheels. I paid 500$ for the car
including the wheels. I am told them wheels cost quite a bit. Could you
add the pic's to my folder? I have no idea how.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used