Re: [BaadAssGremlins] do you HAVE to have the correct motor mountsfor a

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] do you HAVE to have the correct motor mountsfor a V8 Gremlin?

I agree with everyone else that you have to have the motor plates from a
small car. Gavins/ Galvins can't remember the proper spelling sells repo
small car plates. So having to look for those so called rare parts and
paying through the nose is not necessary any more.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used