[BaadAssGremlins] Parts Found Today

Having new living room furniture coming this week I had to unpack both
large hutches in the hallway leading to the living room and move one. I
had some AMC parts on top of them and when I moved one I found 2 black
door welting moldings from a Concord I parted out 4 years ago that I
forgot I had. Saves me from having to dye the tan ones in the car black
and being already black they will match the new interior and not being
dyed they will stay black and the color will not wear off. One of the 2
brother's I have been buying parts from lately has another 77 AMX to be
parted out. So he thinks the outer seat belts are nice and not faded or
frayed like mine are. I just bought the inner ones from his brother last
week. His outers were faded and frayed. This would be the last seat belt
parts I need. I have had incredible luck the last 2-3 months getting
parts other than mechanical parts for this car which to some people is a
problem. 3 day's after I called Kennedy American last week I had my NOS
fuel tank sender and waiting for me to pickup at my local auto parts
store is my new 22 gallon fuel tank and straps and sender locking ring
and gasket.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used