[BaadAssGremlins] Kicked Again

While driving to the nursing home yesterday morning to visit my mother
the engine in the orange car started popping back through the carb now
and then and running a little rough and it preceded to get worse on the
way home. After checking it out I found the distributor was the culprit
and had developed the usual shaft wobble and the vacuum advance was not
operating. My AMC friend who is a mechanic had worked on the car when it
was owned by the owner prior to the guy I bought it from. He told me he
replaced the distributor with a used one when the car got stuck on the
road 5-6 years ago, so I guess it was time for a good rebuilt one. It
will be here later this morning. So out of my 3 cars this week the
Chebby doesn't run at all the orange car barely runs, I am down to my
last car the yellow Hornet.
"Doc"

Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used