Sent: Sunday, September 26, 2004 11:00 AM
Subject: amc 6 cylinder NOS oil filter

Hey Eddie,    Have spoken to you about a year back and you were gret to help me. Just acquired from ebay an original 53K 73 Gremlin "X" and having it shipped to me in Michigan from the seller in Minnesota. I have an original 73 Maxi blue that needs to go a ways to restore, however, the new "toy" may suffice for a while. Anyway, I lost my bid for your recent auction for the NOS 6 cylinder AMC oil filter. Thought it would look cool on new car once I got to cleaning it up and getting serious about original parts. Any chance you have any more of these either to sell from your warehouse or are going up on ebay????
   Also I know it seems like a simple question but I'M sure you have a ton of AMC parts for all makes and models, but anything in your stock that a 73 "X" fanatic like myself should own and could not do without???? Or do you have a contact or two to help me locate any 70-73 "X" parts or related items. I will shop throught your parts list but by being specific with make , model, and year maybe I can save us both alot of searching.
   I think your site "rocks" and think it's great that you have such a passion for AMC machines which many people might say have long been forgotten.
    Wish you all the best as always and let me know what you have on the oil filter and any other "got to have parts" for my new 73.   THANKS MAN,       GARY

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here