Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: horsepower

I believe Moroso makes a pan that fits. I have one in my Gremlin and it fits well. Shipping is included. Street kits are 100.00 and race kits are 200.00 The race kit has a provision for externally adjusting your oil pressure to what ever you want. Street kits see about 45LBS at hot idle.  I have kits ready to ship if you send a usps money order I ship right away.
 Send to
 Davis Martin
 48 Pine street
 Meriden, CT. 06451
 Thanks,
 DAvis

unstable_74 <unstable_74@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I went to the forum and read the post. I was just what the street
version gave for pressure, I read that the other guy was getting
70psi in his race motors. Idon't know if the oiling system would
cause a problem or not. The track is only 150 feet long.What would
shipping be on street version to minnesota and what is the lead time
(wait) for one?

Do you know of anyone who has an old crappy set of headers to
dispose of? I find it easier to make the headers for mud racers
easier to get them to fit where you want them to go.

Jer

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx> wrote:
> You really should check out the info on the forum (link I gave).
You should see idle presure at about 55-60 psi cold and about 45 psi
hot.
> Davis
>
> unstable_74 wrote:
>

> What kind of pressure would you expect from your street kit? I
don't
> know if there is room for a deep sump pan a sbc is a tight fit, so
> clearance might be an issue.
>
> Jer
>

> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin davis@xxxx>
wrote:
> > Sounds like an awsome plan! Have you thought about what you are
> going to do with your oil system? I have a new hi performance oil
> pump kit I think you should look into. http://cgi.amcforum.net/cgi-
> bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=Vendors;action=""
> > Davis
> >
> > unstable_74 wrote:
> >

> > Yep, that is the plan. 8 inches of lift 35inch boggers with
> 1
> > gears. I have to pull a steady 15 inches of vacuum at 800 rpm
> after
> > the race. So, I am trying to figure out if this engine is going
> > do what I need it to do, or if I need to do some more playing
with
> > it.
> > Jeremy

or selling a car. FREE Quotes, 360° Tours, Research,
Blue Book, Compare Vehicles, Buy Used